- Which candidate for the upcoming municipal elections will you support?
- How do you feel about Vancouver’s separated bike lanes?
- What is your most important issue of concern in your community?
- Is homelessness a serious problem in your neighbourhood?
- If you could give your mayor one piece of advice, what would it be?
OpinionMatters.ca is an online community of British Columbia residents who want their voices heard. Our panelists help get the conversation started by participating in polls our clients share with media, government, politicians and corporate leaders. By sharing honest opinions, our panelists have made a real difference to their local communities, to British Columbia, and to Canada.
Make your voice heard by participating in our surveys and focus groups. To join our panel, please complete this pre-qualification survey:
Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. When you participate in a survey, your anonymous responses will always be combined with those of many others before they are shared. When you participate in a focus group or live interview, our clients will never receive your full name or contact information without your permission. OpinionMatters.ca abides by all federal and provincial privacy laws.